To make a reservation, call Florie at 801-943-1336
This course weaves together training on:
1. Managing your Research Project
4. Research using the Internet, the Family History Center, the Family History Library, local and home sources
5. Sourcing - Family History without documentation is mythology
6. Going from the Known to the Unknown; Home records; What Others Have Done; Censuses and Directories; Vital Records; Land, Probated and Court Records; Military; Immigration; and Great Treasures in Hidden Places
7. Submitting qualified individuals for temple ordinances
Prerequisites for the Intern Program include:
1. Own a computer and be comfortable using the keyboard and mouse.
2. Be connected to the Internet, know how to use a browser and E-Mail.
3. Have some experience in working with family history.
(All skills listed above are taught in our regular classes)
Please do not sign up if you know you will miss more than two weeks. In our new training room we now have room for 16.
This program is designed to prepare people to do their own family history more effectively. Those who complete the program may wish to serve in the Family History center or as Ward Consultants. However, taking the training does not obligate a person to serve.
We are now taking reservations for our Fall (starts in September) and Winter (starts in January) sessions:
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 12 noon
Make reservations for the Intern Program, call Florie: 801 943-1336
© FamilyHistoryMagic productions 2005-present ©
This site is not owned or authorized by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Midvale Union Fort Stake or the Midvale Union Fort Multi-Stake Family History Center.
The content of this site is the sole responsibility of FamilyHistoryMagic productions.